E-Sign Consent Agreement
Updated: May 30th, 2017
In order to register and utilize 1WB services, 1WB requires that it be able to provide certain disclosures required by law. 1WB may only be indemnified for provideing these disclosures and other information electronically if the user consents.
By checking the “I agree to the terms and conditions of the E-Sign Consent Agreement,” you hereby affirmatively consent and agree that 1WB may provide, inter alia, all communications, disclosures required by law and other information about your legal rights and duties (“Communications”) by electronic means, either by email or other methods, or by making it available to you when you log in to the 1WB website using your username and password. All Communications that 1WB provides to you electronically will be sent to the e-mail address you specify in your user profile.
You understand and acknowledge that if you do not consent to electronic delivery of all information, you cannot use the 1WB service.
All information that is provided electronically shall be deemed to be provided “in writing.” You should print or download for your records any Communications that are important to you.
WITHDRAWAL OF ELECTRONIC CONSENT
If you wish to withdraw your consent to receive Communication electronically, you may do so by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling customer care. Please note, however, that if you withdraw your Electronic Consent, you can no longer use our service.
PAPER DELIVERY OF COMMUNICATIONS
To request a paper copy of any Communication, please write to us at 1WB, Vistra Corporate Services Centre, 2nd floor, The Quadrant, Manglier Street, Victoria, Mahe, Republic of Seychelles. Please specify in detail the Communication you would like to receive. 1WB does not charge for the first issue of a paper copy of any such requested Communication.
You further agree it is your responsibility to provide 1WB with true, accurate and complete e-mail address, contact details and other information on your profile, and to update any changes to this information promptly.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSIn order to access and retain electronic records and disclosure, you should consult your own information technology supplier but as a guide you will as a minimum need the following:
- An Internet browser that supports 128-bit encryption, such as Internet Explorer versions 8.0 or the ongoing current version of Mozilla FireFox, Apple Safari or Google Chrome. The browser must have cookies enabled.
- Access to the email address used to create your account for 1WB.
- Software capable of opening PDF attachments and interfacing with 1WB systems.
- A computing device, operating system and telecommunications connections to the Internet capable of supporting the foregoing.
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on your computer’s hard drive or other data storage unit, to store copies of your records.
- A printer that is capable of printing from your Internet browser and email software, if you desire paper copies of your records.
- If you use a spam filter that blocks communications from unknown senders, you must add email@example.com to your email account.